Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving America!

Hello and happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends, followers and readers! We had our Thanksgiving up here in Canada back in October, so now it is our southern neighbour's turn.

This paper, like the one I made for the Canadian Thanksgiving (you can find it HERE), should be versatile enough for any fall related project. Take a peek...

 

This digital paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. I've used resources from:  Public Domain Pictures (Pixabay), The Coffee Shop Blog, Creative Tacos and Sheila Reid (Pixel Scrapper). Full credits in the file. To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location. In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the full credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

So, if you do happen to live in the States, enjoy your feast today. Like I ask every year, I'd love for someone to have a great big slice of apple pie and let me know how good it was. For everyone else around the world, happy Thursday!

Well that is it for this one! See you again soon!

Until next time,

3 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks Lisa! Cute paper. I couldn't eat apple pie for you as we didn't have apple. Someone brought pecan pie and cheese cake. Have a wonderful weekend!

Edwina said...

Thank you so much Lisa! Love your paper. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It was 5 9f us. Mom and Pop, My brother and his wife and myself. Edwina Brown

Lisa Lynn said...

Thanks so much Lisa....I was at my son's 1000 miles away from home so I just saw this. Love the white/ivory color.