Thursday, June 29, 2017

Card Design: Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge…June

http://gerdasteinerdesigns.com

Hello there! It is time to get my progressive card for the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge uploaded.

Check out the sweet image that we got to work with this month...

 Hello Friend Turtle - Digital Stamp

Everyone who played along in last month's challenge received Hello Friend for free. If you decide to hop on and play along in the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge, then you can purchase this digital by clicking HERE (or on the watermark above to head to its location in the store). This way you'll receive next month's digital stamp for free.

Here are my card and details...

General Info:
  • This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
  • I've used a sketch from Kathy's Waffle Sketch File


FRONT


Digital Image Details:
  • Hello Friend: You can find this image in the store. Details above. 
  • This image was coloured digitally using Rebelle. 
  • The sky and clouds are an image that I created also using Rebelle.
  • The grass was created from a Public Domain image courtesy of Holger Langmaier (known as Holgers Fotografie over at Pixabay).

Digital Embellishment Details:
  • I have used a template to create the pennant shape under the sentiment. This template was  designed by Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper
  • The accent strip on the end was created from a Public Domain image courtesy of Public Domain Pictures (Pixabay).


INSIDE


OVERALL
 Digital Sentiment Details:
  • The sentiments on both the front and inside were created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store. Both have been recoloured to suit the purposes of this project.

Digital Paper Products:
  • The turtle paper, used for the background on the front and inside, is one that I made for an Under the Sea Sampler that I made a while back (as a request) that hopefully will end up in a full paper pack of the same theme one of these days. 
  • The green accent strip was created using one of my own grunge templates.

Digital Embellishments: 
  • I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image and the sentiments. 
  • I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.

Challenges I am entering:

Challenges I am hoping to enter...

Well guys, that is it for this one. I'm busy behind the scenes as usual. If I can pull it off I'll be back on Saturday with a Canada Day freebie and then again on Tuesday with an Independence Day one!

Until next time,

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa, that is a great layout and perfect papers on your darling card. Just love that sentiment and it is wonderful with this card.

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely project, so cute, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to you again next time. Wendy DT xx