Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Whether you are Irish or simply Irish at heart, for those of you out there who celebrate St. Patrick's Day, I have a new freebie for you. It is obviously too late to use it this year (unless you can make green lips good to use for something else) but it will work out for next.

Hope you like it!


 https://app.box.com/s/1uw927i51g2z3aik3gafmrdb1uteztr4
This digital paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. I've used resources from AF-Studio (via Design Cuts) and Melo Vrijhof, Pixel Scrapper. To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location. In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.


Psssst...

 #0123 Lucky Charm
You can find a free St. Patrick's Day themed sentiment available for one week only over on the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. Click HERE to head to that post now.

Hope you all have a great day! See you on the flip side!

Until next time,

6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Thanks Lisa....Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Tazmadazz said...

Bless you Lisa for the Luck of the Irish! :-)

Donna said...

Thanks Lisa. You always find time to create soemthing interesting. I dont know how you do it. Hope you and hubby are feeling better!

Loose Stitches said...

Thank you so much Lisa!
Hugs, Sherry xx

Edwina said...

Thank you Lisa. I hope you had a happy St. Patrick's day. I cooked our supper of Corned beef with cabbage, potatoes with onions, jalapeno cornbread, and peach cranberry cobbler. My parents enjoyed it. Edwina Brown

Cara said...

How fun! Thank you Lisa!
Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
TTCRD Challenge Blog